Read in this issue
- Bahrain - Conflict Between MILANO & MILANO
- China - Conflict Between RAMCO and RANCO
Please select choose your desired issue
- They are the owner of trademark RANCO in class 9.
- The trademarks RANCO and RAMCO are similar in terms of the pronunciation and the general idea which will lead to public confusion.
- The prior use and registration of the American company for their trademark.
- Our client is the real and legitimate owner of the trademark RAMCO in the country of origin and other countries around the world.
- The prior use and registration of our client's trademark worldwide.
- The opponent does not hold a registration for his trademark in class 7 in China.
- The opponent's trademark is used and registered in respect of the products included in class 9 and are not related to our client's products.
- Our Client's trademark is considered well-known and is closely associated in the mind of consumers with KASEM & SHAMI (RAMCO AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION INDUSTRY CO.).