Read in this issue
- Bahrain - Conflict Between MILANO & MILANO
- China - Conflict Between RAMCO and RANCO
Please select choose your desired issue
- The Opponent is the sole and legitimate owner of the trademark MILANO and has the priority in registering the same in the Kingdom of Bahrain and worldwide.
- The confusing similarities between the opposed trademark application and the opponent's trademark in terms of the pronunciation, phonetics and the kind of products which will lead to public confusion.
- The Opponent's trademark is being used in Bahrain, gulf countries and Arab countries since a long period of time.
- Due to the extensive use of the opponent's trademark and the broad advertising campaigns in Bahrain and other countries of the world, the said trademark became well-known trademarks and associated, in the minds of the consumers, with the name of our client.
- Accepting the registration of the opposed trademark application violates the provisions of the law, international treaties and Paris Convention, as it is confusingly similar to opponent's well known trademark that has been registered prior to filing the applicant's trademark.