Read in this issue
- UAE - New Regulation for Trademark Search Applications
- West Bank - Conflict Between "AL AIN" & "AL AIN"
- West Bank - Increase in Official Fees
- Algeria - New Regulation for Trademark Applications
Please select choose your desired issue
- Our client owns earlier registrations in classes 29, 30 and 32 in their home country and abroad.
- Our client also has prior use of this trademark in the same classes in their home country and abroad.
- The opposed application is identical to our client's trademark, and will confuse the consumers as to the origins of the products.
- The Emirate Company owns the trademark in the UAE and abroad since 2008, which is before the date of the said application in the West Bank.
- The defendant did not submit any evidence to prove their ownership of "AL AIN", and the application for registration is not sufficient evidence of ownership.
- A trademark being accepted and published in the Official Gazette does not grant ownership of that trademark according to the law.
|< Prev||Next >|