Please select choose your desired issue
- They have prior registration of the trademark in their home country and in Kuwait.
- Our client's trademark application date is later than their trademark's registration date.
- Allowing the registration of our client's trademark will lead to confusing the public.
- Our client's application is for registration in class 5, while the opponent's trademark is registered in class 25.
- The use of our client's mark is for different goods than the opponent's, and there has not been any prior use by anyone for this trademark in the same class, neither in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, nor any other country.
- Our client has valid registration certificates in their home country (Syria), the opponent's home country (Saudi Arabia), and many other countries abroad, in the classes 5 and 25.
- The wording ALATTAR is the family name of our client.